“Doing Market Validation in Europe”
– Business Model in the European Market
– Marketing-Mix, Market – – Segmentation, Positioning,
– Competitive SWOT Analysis, How to Differentiate
– “Value Proposition,
– Sustainable Competitive Advantage”
– Customer Proﬁle Identiﬁcation
– Implementation schedule
“European INVESTOR Value Proposition”
– FUNDRAISING – Funds available for startups,
– Develop your Funding Plan.
– Create a Value Proposition,
– Adapt your Financial Plan to the European reality,
– Best Practices PITCH,
– Due Diligence,
– Contract Negotiation
Best Practices PITCH
– How do I make a pitch deck?
– What should the pitch deck consist of?
– What are the essentials for a simple 10-slide pitch deck? (Do’s of a Pitch Deck)
– What should you avoid putting it on a startup pitch deck? (Don’ts of a Pitch Deck)
– Why Do You Require Two Narratives (Versions) of Your Pitch Deck?
– Email Pitch Decks?
“RoadMap, Action Plan”
– Scoring Evaluation
– Implementation Schedule
– ACTION PLAN – create the steps to take to enter the European Market
– Step by step explanation of how to fill out our application with your company data to get the best, most accurate evaluation.
– What does The Scoring Company bring to the table with their new sistem?
– How relevant will this evaluation be for your expansion to Europe?
– Next steps after having the final Scoring of your Startup/Company
– What awaits you in Portugal
– How to take advantage of the Web Summit Mission
– FundRaising Opportunities
– How to Pitch
Business Angel, Investidor MBA
European Union consultant
Lawyer, Specialist in Business Law
CEO, Business Develop
M&A, Capital Raising